You may think that email is dead, but you’d be dead wrong. It might sometimes seem that social media is where everything’s happening online today, but in fact, email has only increased its foothold. Email is huge. Over 200 million emails are sent every day and just over half of them are sent B2B or B2C. The best part is that these numbers are growing all the time!
Don’t let the abundance of spam deter you from getting your email marketing up and running. With quality data and campaign optimization, deliverability won’t be an issue. Studies have consistently shown that email remains the preferred form of communication between businesses and their customers. How many people do you know that don’t have an email address, or two. Or three.
- Email is the oldest digital medium in use. The Radicati Group predicts that, by the end of this year, there will be 3.7 billion (that’s correct – billion!) email users. 54% of the entire planet.
- Email is no longer stand-alone – but instead something that integrates well with other types of media. The increased use of mobile has changed the relationship between consumers and email. The result – email is becoming increasingly mobile first.
- The average person picks up their phone 100 times a day. Add that to the fact that they spend, on average, 11.1 seconds scanning each email and you’re looking at a captured audience. By using send time analytics and testing you can now determine the best time of day to capture one of those 100 views to deliver your message.
- Regular newsletters are the most effective way of delivering your message to customers to achieve campaign goals. This is especially true when your campaign decisions are driven by customer behavior and actions.
- Delivery, open/click rates and conversion have all been on the increase, yet unsubscribe rates stay unchanged. However, this all depends on your data. Degradation can cause issues in all important metrics and tank your campaign before it has a chance to get off the ground.
When you decide your email marketing needs to get off the ground or just needs a boost, don’t hesitate to contact us. We’re here to service all your marketing needs.
Diversified Marketing is a strategic marketing agency that specializes in all forms of media and advertising. Let DMS empower your brand’s competitive edge. Our goal is to help your company impress your clients and take your operations to the next level. With close to 20 years in the business, our clients know they can count on our quality and expertise.