Social Media Internship
We are looking for an energetic, innovative, and creative individual to deliver results for social media. If you love to social media and thinking outside the box, this is the position for you.
You will be creating and updating content on a daily basis and must possess the ability to think and plan on your own while working with a team. The ability to meet deadlines is a must.
You will need to have the skills to work with a team and on your own to create strategic content that produces results. Attention to detail and error-free work is a plus. We encourage you to stay on top trends and best practices.
We are a b2b marketing firm. Experience with brand execution and events is a must. Other skills required are:
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral.
- 1-2 years social media marketing experience – all genres.
- Creating social media content and graphics.
- Ability to write copy for marketing deliverables.
- Strong vision and strategic planning ability.
- Computer Skills: MS Office Suite, Word Press or other blogging systems, Google Docs, design and development software skills are a plus.
- Ability to identify and capture market and client trends in order to leverage them for the growth of our business and our client’s business.
- Great problem-solving skills and fantastic time management skills.
- Proven skills in marketing strategy and execution.
- Fun, results-oriented person who doesn’t take themselves too seriously and is someone people love to work with!
This position is located at our Crown Point office and could be full-time or we work around your school schedule.
Please send us a cover letter, resume and samples/links of your work (if you have any) to email@example.com.