Customer Service Representative
What’s the ROLE:
Diversified Marketing Strategies is an award-winning marketing, direct selling, publishing and events planning firm located in the heart of Crown Point. We are looking for an exceptional customer service representative that can “walk the walk” and “talk the talk”. An exceptional customer service representative makes the difference in developing customers in repeat customers. They thrive on ending each call knowing they did their best and helped someone. It’s not the job for everyone – because not everyone has what it takes. We are looking for someone who can WOW every customer and has a positive attitude. We want you to be passionate, helpful, supportive, communicate, take initiative, word hard and of course have fun! If this is you, we would love to put your positivity to work.
Your PURPOSE at DMS:
Think Diversified. You will champion our clients and our team to provide excellent customer service by creating strong relationships, planning and troubleshooting. Your strong communication skills, excellent telephone presence and desire to be the best will be an integral part of the team.
This role will require you to invest high energy and enthusiasm in becoming a trusted partner on our team, be comfortable in working across multiple initiatives and use your creativity and solutions-based approach to provide exceptional outcomes and business growth.
What will you DO every day:
You will spend your days working in multiple facets of our business including the following:
- Answer high volume telephone calls and emails while demonstrating clear, courteous and professional verbal communication skills.
- Database management via CRM.
- Order entry, fulfillment and invoicing.
- Build strong vendor partner relationships to facilitate order management, trouble shoot issues and ensure on time delivery.
- Multitasking many different projects at the same time.
- Provide support for our events and associations.
What you need to be SUCCESSFUL:
- Excellent communication skills—both written and oral.
- A passion for being the “go to” person in the office—we all come to you.
- Strong comfort level in Word, Excel, Outlook and CRM programs.
- Self-starter that can remain calm under pressure. We need someone that can work under deadlines problem solve on the spot while providing superior results.
- It’s all in the details! Accuracy, detail oriented and strong organization is a must.
- Solutions provider with superior ability to empathize, relate to our valued customer and a get stuff done attitude.
- Willingness to attend some evening events throughout the year outside of a traditional work week.
- Fun and results oriented—don’t take yourself too seriously and love coming to work every day.
The important ones: Health, Dental, Vision, Life and a company matching 401K program.
The fun ones: Casual work environment—jeans every day, minutes from the square for fun after hours.
Does this DESCRIBE you?
Do you have what it takes to excel in our growing environment? Looking for a role that doesn’t require you to commute to downtown Chicago? Then let’s start the conversation. Send your resume plus a note letting us know why you are our future team member and your compensation requirements. Put all of this together and email to Michelle Pannell at email@example.com for immediate consideration.
DIVERSE team. DIVERSE talents.