What’s the ROLE:
Diversified Marketing Strategies is a fast paced, creative, hyper-entrepreneurial marketing, publishing and events planning firm located in Crown Point. This newly created full-time position will champion the DMS culture and values, partner with our internal business leaders and external clients to help build their organizations and create a strong customer service experience.
You are focused on being a persuasive and upbeat partner with our valued established customer base while developing relationships and sharing expertise with our potential future clients. We are seeking an individual that is excited, passionate and focused on delivering on our exceptional customer experience while learning from the experts on our internal teams.
Your PURPOSE at DMS:
Think Diversified. Work closely with our internal marketing and sales team to provide daily support while aligning with our clients to grow their businesses through a creative and innovative sales approach. Your strong communication skills, excellent telephone presence and desire to be the best will be an integral part of the team.
This role will require you to invest high energy and enthusiasm in becoming a trusted partner on our team, be comfortable in working across multiple initiatives and use your creativity and solutions-based approach to provide exceptional outcomes and business growth.
What will you DO every day:
You will spend your days working in multiple facets of our business including the following:
- Telephone and email coverage delivering exceptional customer service while assisting with sales inquiries, production timelines and client research needs.
- Develop and coordinate schedules for projects and management.
- Database management via CRM. Along with creation of new order estimates and purchase orders to expedite the sales process.
- Research product ideas for customers with a strong eye for innovative top trends to ensure they stay ahead of the crowd.
- Build strong vendor partner relationships to facilitate order management, trouble shoot issues and ensure on time delivery.
- Solve problems, work in a group and learn B2B marketing strategies for our clients.
- Assist in implementing social media and creative campaigns.
- Assist and attend our amazing client events (about 6 per year).
What you need to be SUCCESSFUL:
- Minimum of five years experience.
- Excellent communication skills—both written and oral.
- A passion for being the “go to” person in the office—we all come to you.
- Strong CRM skills along with a comfort level in Word, Excel, Outlook. Bonus points if you know Adobe Illustrator/creative suite, e-blast software or websites.
- Social media knowledge and experience.
- Self-starter that can remain calm under pressure. We need someone that can work under deadlines and problem solve on the spot while providing superior results.
- It’s all in the details! Accuracy, being detail oriented and strong organization is a must.
- Solutions provider with superior ability to empathize, relate to our valued customer and a get stuff done attitude.
- Go the extra mile. If you see something needs to be done, jump right in.
- Results oriented—don’t take yourself too seriously and love coming to work every day.
The fun ones: Competitive wages, casual work environment and casual dress.
The important ones: health, vision, dental, prescription card and life. 401k with 100% company match up to 4% of employee contribution, paid holidays, accrued PTO after 90 days, accrued sick days.
Does this DESCRIBE you?
Do you have what it takes to excel in our growing environment? Are you as excited as we are and want to jump right in? Then let’s start the conversation. To be considered we ask that you not only send your resume but also a thoughtful cover letter letting us know why you should be part of our team along with your salary/compensation range. (Only submissions that contain all three will be considered.) Put all of this together and email to Michelle Pannell HERE for immediate consideration.
DIVERSE team. DIVERSE talents.