We are always looking for talent future team members! If you think you would be a great fit, shoot us your resume today!
What’s the ROLE:
Diversified Marketing Strategies is an award-winning marketing, publishing, and event planning firm located in the heart of Crown Point. This newly-created, full-time position will champion the DMS culture and values, partner with our internal business leaders and external clients to help build their organizations and create a strong customer service experience.
Candidates will be focused on being a persuasive and upbeat partner with our valued established customer base while developing relationships and sharing expertise with our potential future clients. We are seeking an individual that is excited, passionate, and focused on delivering on our exceptional customer experience while learning from the experts on our internal teams.
What will you DO every day:
You will spend your days working in multiple facets of our business including the following:
- Telephone and email coverage, delivering exceptional customer service while assisting with sales inquiries, production timelines, and client research needs.
- Database management via CRM.
- Creating new order estimates and purchase orders to expedite the sales process.
- Research product ideas for customers with a strong eye for innovative top trends to ensure they stay ahead of the crowd.
- Build strong vendor/partner relationships to facilitate order management, and trouble shoot issues to ensure on-time delivery.
- Solve problems, work in a group, and learn B2B marketing strategies for our clients.
- Assist in implementing social media and creative campaigns.
- Assist and attend our amazing client events (about 6 per year).
What you need to be SUCCESSFUL:
- Excellent communication skills—both written and oral.
- Self-starter that can remain calm under pressure. We need someone that can work under deadlines and problem solve on the spot while providing superior results.
- It’s all in the details! Accuracy, detail oriented and strong organization is a must.
- Solutions provider with superior ability to empathize, relate to our valued customers, and a get stuff done attitude.
- Fun and results oriented—don’t take yourself too seriously and love coming to work every day.
The fun ones: Competitive wages, casual work environment—casual dress every day, minutes from the square for fun after hours. Beer o’clock Fridays.
The normal ones: 401k with 100% company match up to 4% of employee contribution, six paid holidays, accrued PTO after 90 days, accrued sick days, and health care coverage options.
Does this DESCRIBE you?
Do you have what it takes to excel in our growing environment? Looking for a role that doesn’t require you to commute to downtown Chicago? Are you as excited as we are about the creation of our Marketing/Project Coordinator opportunity? Then let’s start the conversation. To be considered we ask that you not only send your resume but also a thoughtful cover letter letting us know why you should be part of our team along with your salary/compensation range.
Put all of this together and email to Lori O’Brien at firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.
DIVERSE team. DIVERSE talents.